JONGERT Sailing Yachts
Sailing Yachts built from aluminum – combining elegance with excellent sailing
|Sailing Yachts built from Aluminum
- INDIVDUALITY: Each yacht can be 100% tailored to the customer’s wishes. To build a glassfibre yacht a mould is needed. Each hull made from this mould is exactly the same. Aluminium hulls are built on its own deck and frames and aluminum is malleable during the production.
- COMFORTABLE SAILING: Aluminium hulls behaves well in heavy swell and choppy seas.
- LIGHTWEIGHT:: Aluminum is a lightweight material.
- STRONG AND SAFE: Aluminium guarantees a stiff and strong ship: There is much less risk of a hole in the hull in the case of a collision.
- DURABILITY: Aluminum will not soften, loose its strength properties, …..
- FIRE PROTECTION: Aluminum does not burn in air.
- ENVIRONMENT: Aluminum is highly recyclable.
|Length over all: 24.00 m
||Length over all: 29.00 m
|Length over all: 32.00 m
||Length over all: 32.00 m
|Length over all: 40.00 m
||100% tailored to the customer’s wishes
In production – delivery Spring 2018
Circumnavigate the world and win regattas along the way…
|LENGTH OVER ALL:
AVAILABLE FOR SALE
DELIVERY SPRING 2018